Canridge Construction Group operates under the guidelines of “Quality Premium Craftsmanship.” If you are a person who believes in this professional standard, Canridge wants you on their team!
We offer competitive wages, comprehensive benefits/investment options along with a positive and friendly work environment.
Sales Manager – Saskatoon, SK
Sales Manager – Regina, SK
- Manage existing accounts and develop new customer base
- Develop a technical understanding of our product portfolio and present the value proposition to customers in a concise and persuasive manner
- Work as a member of a larger team, providing value to team development initiatives
- Collaborate effectively with other departments, such as marketing and service, to ensure our customers are taken care of
- Maintain a self-managed and results oriented approach to sales
Qualifications and Skills
- Sales experience in a construction/renovation/restoration environment selling products and services
- Experience calling on commercial, industrial and insurance companies, rental companies, property management companies highly preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including the communication of technical information
- Proficient in the use of computers and Microsoft office products
- Must have a valid driver’s license
Construction Project Manager, Regina, SK
- Overseeing all aspects of the construction/renovation/restoration process on selected projects.
- Working with a qualified trades team as a dedicated project supervisor
- Knowledge of the latest management tools and techniques is a must
- Bringing experience, leadership, and a positive attitude to the office and field.
- Representing the company in a professional manner to the clients and crew.
- Participate in planning meeting with the sales team
- Build preliminary estimates and relationships with the team and the client
- Read and interpret the drawings and construction documentation.
- Work with the Site Supervisors on project labour requirements
- Create and send RFPs to subtrades and vendors, evaluate quotes.
- Deliver an organized scope, schedule, and preliminary budget to management and clients
- Execute, Monitor, and Control the Work
- Manage project documentation
- Develop strategies to mitigate deficiencies in the work
- Using our project and accounting software, keep purchase orders, subcontracts, and budgets up to date.
- Report weekly to the management team on the health of the project
- Manage closeout requirements with subtrades and clients
Qualifications and Skills
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in Construction Project Management
- Insurance claims experience is preferred
- Strong Communication and organizational skill.
- Education in Construction Management and/or Project Management
- Thorough understanding of residential construction, renovation and restoration principles and processes
- Interior/Exterior construction experience is preferred
Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
EXCEEDING YOUR SERVICE EXPECTATIONS IS OUR GOAL
- “We had our house and garage reshingled. I was recommended Canridge Roofing by a friend of mine and was very impressed with their service and professional attitude. I was given a quote and that is exactly what we were charged. They were on time and worked until the job was done. I was very impressed and highly recommend this company.”
“Your guy can change anything he wants because I was very impressed and do highly recommend them to everyone.”
-Maureen J., Satisfied Customer
- “Last fall I was in need of replacing the shingles on my house and I needed to get this done quickly and at a reasonable price. Canridge was able to turn around a quote and complete the job rapidly and, most importantly, well. The roof looks great and the crew cleaned up very well after themselves. I am very satisfied with the work that Canridge did.”
– Michael L., Satisfied Customer
- “Very competitive quote, top quality products used, on time, VERY clean, VERY good workmanship, and incredibly quick and efficient!!
Krome Creative, Satisfied Customer
- “I needed shingles badly and Canridge Roofing while working in the area stopped by the house. Their estimate was more than reasonable and to my surprise less than what friends of mine had paid other companies to do the same thing. The crew showed up bright and early Saturday morning and started the work. The ground level was tarped to catch nails and debris. They replaced my old 35 yr old whirly bird, added another 12 vent. As well the entire roof was covered with membrane before shingling. The crew routinely repaired a couple of spots along the edge where the roof sheeting had been damaged by water, cutting out and replacing the entire area.
The whole crew was very friendly and easy going. The foreman Mike was extremely friendly and very easy to talk to and went beyond what was necessary to do the job. He explained everything they were doing and told me that they would finish mid afternoon. I had to go out for a bit and on returning found they had finished mid-afternoon and had cleaned up the yard front and rear and used a magnetic pickup to find nails. All in all the crew was very professional and did a fantastic job.”
Mike W., Satisfied Customer