Our Management Team
Julian, General Manager
Julian is the General Manager of Canridge Construction Group Inc. He is responsible for providing management leadership to the front-line operations of the business. Julian holds a Bachelor of Business Administration degree from the University of Regina, specializing in marketing and finance. This experience has versed Julian with extensive leadership and strategic planning competencies in the area of organizational management. Julian has acquired work related competency in cost modeling with previous experience as a Business Analyst with a Saskatchewan based Logistics Company.
Julian’s passion for business has grown our company over the past 10 years into a well-respected leader in roofing and exterior systems, inspections and installation across Saskatchewan. He strives for continued personal growth and professional development. Julian also holds a HAAG Certified Roofing Inspector designation for residential and commercial roof inspections. In addition, Julian is promoting the professional development of his staff with a goal to obtain COR Safety Certification.
Iryna, Business Manager
As the Business Manager, Iryna is responsible for running all facets of the business. Iryna has a proven business management track record with over 10 years of experience driving business growth and development. Prior to joining our team, Iryna developed her career in business operations, human resources and project management roles in Edmonton, Alberta. She comes to us with numerous University of Alberta and NAIT accreditations. Iryna’s key responsibilities at Canridge include overseeing & supervising all company activities, developing marketing campaigns to promote products & services, developing business plans and strategies to align with company forecasts & goals, implementing recommendations to improve processes & procedures, researching marketing and industry trends and building trusting, long-term relationships with employees, vendors, and clients.
Rob, Project Manager
Rob is our Customer Relations and Project Manager. He coordinates internal resources and vendors for the flawless execution of projects. He also ensures that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget. He communicates all the needs and wants of the clients making sure they are elated with the final product.
Rob has over 10 years of experience in roofing and exterior work with 8 years being with Canridge Construction Group. He is also a HAAG Certified Inspector and well known through the insurance side of the business. Rob is highly motivated to excel with his excellent communication and organizational skills. Rob has also demonstrated an ability to lead our sales team and will be focused and committed to delivering exceptional service to our stakeholders while developing our position within our trade.
Amber, Service Coordinator
Amber has a natural knack for keeping all of our information organized and dealt with in a timely manner, to the highest level of quality. Amber brings over 11 years of experience in project and service management with a Regina property management company. Amber’s core responsibilities include coordinating, monitoring and improving all service activities, providing support and guidance to service and project personnel, ensure services are effective and customer requirements are met, overseeing vendors and contractors, developing & implement quality control, as well as managing HS&E programs.
EXCEEDING YOUR SERVICE EXPECTATIONS IS OUR GOAL
- “We had our house and garage reshingled. I was recommended Canridge Roofing by a friend of mine and was very impressed with their service and professional attitude. I was given a quote and that is exactly what we were charged. They were on time and worked until the job was done. I was very impressed and highly recommend this company.”
“Your guy can change anything he wants because I was very impressed and do highly recommend them to everyone.”
-Maureen J., Satisfied Customer
- “Last fall I was in need of replacing the shingles on my house and I needed to get this done quickly and at a reasonable price. Canridge was able to turn around a quote and complete the job rapidly and, most importantly, well. The roof looks great and the crew cleaned up very well after themselves. I am very satisfied with the work that Canridge did.”
– Michael L., Satisfied Customer
- “Very competitive quote, top quality products used, on time, VERY clean, VERY good workmanship, and incredibly quick and efficient!!
Krome Creative, Satisfied Customer
- “I needed shingles badly and Canridge Roofing while working in the area stopped by the house. Their estimate was more than reasonable and to my surprise less than what friends of mine had paid other companies to do the same thing. The crew showed up bright and early Saturday morning and started the work. The ground level was tarped to catch nails and debris. They replaced my old 35 yr old whirly bird, added another 12 vent. As well the entire roof was covered with membrane before shingling. The crew routinely repaired a couple of spots along the edge where the roof sheeting had been damaged by water, cutting out and replacing the entire area.
The whole crew was very friendly and easy going. The foreman Mike was extremely friendly and very easy to talk to and went beyond what was necessary to do the job. He explained everything they were doing and told me that they would finish mid afternoon. I had to go out for a bit and on returning found they had finished mid-afternoon and had cleaned up the yard front and rear and used a magnetic pickup to find nails. All in all the crew was very professional and did a fantastic job.”
Mike W., Satisfied Customer