Our Management Team
Julian Levy, General Manager
Julian Levy is the General Manager of Canridge Construction Inc. He is responsible for providing management leadership to the front-line operations of the business. Mr. Levy currently holds a Bachelor of Business Administration degree from the University of Regina, specializing in marketing and finance. This experience has versed Julian with extensive leadership and strategic planning competencies in the area of organizational management. Mr. Levy has acquired work related competency in cost modeling with previous experience as a Business Analyst with a Saskatchewan based Logistics Company.
Mr. Levy’s passion for business has grown our company over the past 9 years into a well-respected leader in roofing and exterior systems, inspections and installation across Saskatchewan. He strives for continued personal growth and professional development. Mr. Levy currently holds a valid HAAG Certified Roofing Inspector designation for residential and commercial roof inspections. In addition, Mr. Levy is promoting the professional development of his staff with a goal to obtain COR Safety Certification.
Cindy Covey, Office Manager
Cindy Covey is our Office Manager in place to help keep all of our information organized and dealt with on a timely basis. Mrs. Covey brings a lot of experience at managing office operations at a cabinet manufacturer for 3 years. She also worked for 4 years with Habitat for Humanity Regina as a Volunteer Coordinator. She also has experience working as a project manager guiding sub-trades on projects within Regina. Mrs. Covey’s core responsibility will be to ensure up to date organization of our production schedule to be communicated on an ongoing basis with homeowners, material suppliers, and with our labour crews to ensure efficient repairs are made on a timely basis. Mrs. Covey will also manage our accounting practices and procedures to ensure accuracy and timeliness of bill payments and receivables.
Rob Murchie, Project Manager
Rob Murchie is our Customer Relations and Project Manager. He coordinates internal resources and vendors for the flawless execution of projects. He also ensures that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget. He communicates all the needs and wants of the clients making sure they are elated with the final product.
Rob has 10+ years experience in roofing and exterior work with 8 years being with Canridge Roofing & Exteriors. He is also a HAAG Certified Inspector and well known through the insurance side of the business. Mr. Murchie is highly motivated to excel with his excellent communication and organizational skills. Rob has also demonstrated an ability to lead our sales team and will be focused and committed to delivering exceptional service to our stakeholders while developing our position within our trade.
Tristin Hanson, Sales and Customer Service Representative
Tristin Hanson is currently the Sales and Customer Service Representative with Canridge Roofing & Exteriors. Consulting with home owners is his speciality while communicating the side array of roofing and exterior products on the market to best improve value to their homes. He is very passionate about customers, and prides himself on providing the best exterior protection possible to each home.
Mr. Hanson has a passion for our products and services while he continuously strives to stay informed on all the latest market innovations. He believes in being the best customer service representative possible through a consultative approach of keeping clients well informed throughout each project.
EXCEEDING YOUR SERVICE EXPECTATIONS IS OUR GOAL
- “We had our house and garage reshingled. I was recommended Canridge Roofing by a friend of mine and was very impressed with their service and professional attitude. I was given a quote and that is exactly what we were charged. They were on time and worked until the job was done. I was very impressed and highly recommend this company.”
“Your guy can change anything he wants because I was very impressed and do highly recommend them to everyone.”
-Maureen J., Satisfied Customer
- “Last fall I was in need of replacing the shingles on my house and I needed to get this done quickly and at a reasonable price. Canridge was able to turn around a quote and complete the job rapidly and, most importantly, well. The roof looks great and the crew cleaned up very well after themselves. I am very satisfied with the work that Canridge did.”
– Michael L., Satisfied Customer
- “Very competitive quote, top quality products used, on time, VERY clean, VERY good workmanship, and incredibly quick and efficient!!
Krome Creative, Satisfied Customer
- “I needed shingles badly and Canridge Roofing while working in the area stopped by the house. Their estimate was more than reasonable and to my surprise less than what friends of mine had paid other companies to do the same thing. The crew showed up bright and early Saturday morning and started the work. The ground level was tarped to catch nails and debris. They replaced my old 35 yr old whirly bird, added another 12 vent. As well the entire roof was covered with membrane before shingling. The crew routinely repaired a couple of spots along the edge where the roof sheeting had been damaged by water, cutting out and replacing the entire area.
The whole crew was very friendly and easy going. The foreman Mike was extremely friendly and very easy to talk to and went beyond what was necessary to do the job. He explained everything they were doing and told me that they would finish mid afternoon. I had to go out for a bit and on returning found they had finished mid-afternoon and had cleaned up the yard front and rear and used a magnetic pickup to find nails. All in all the crew was very professional and did a fantastic job.”
Mike W., Satisfied Customer