Eavestrough, Fascia & Soffit
One frequent issue we see is a home with damaged or rotted soffits and fascia. By the time we see them, they are usually far gone and it is because it is easy for them to go unnoticed or unattended for quite some time. Nonetheless, soffit and fascia are important components of the roofing system and they need to be in good condition in order to prevent serious issues. To avoid the costs that further damage can incur, it is important to not ignore these areas so they can still be corrected while confined to a localized area. If the damage has spread, we have the tools and expertise to address the issue no matter how large or small.
Your Eavestroughes play a very important role in the protection of your home. They are placed in a way that conforms to the roof design so that water drains properly away from the home. Improper drainage can result in issues such as pooling around the foundation, leading to a leaky foundation, and pools of water in the landscaping. The water can also leak out of the Eavestroughes and along the walls. Leaf protect can be added to any gutter system to keep leaves and other debris out because a clogged gutter means water will not drain properly.
EXCEEDING YOUR SERVICE EXPECTATIONS IS OUR GOAL
- “We had our house and garage reshingled. I was recommended Canridge Roofing by a friend of mine and was very impressed with their service and professional attitude. I was given a quote and that is exactly what we were charged. They were on time and worked until the job was done. I was very impressed and highly recommend this company.”
“Your guy can change anything he wants because I was very impressed and do highly recommend them to everyone.”
-Maureen J., Satisfied Customer
- “Last fall I was in need of replacing the shingles on my house and I needed to get this done quickly and at a reasonable price. Canridge was able to turn around a quote and complete the job rapidly and, most importantly, well. The roof looks great and the crew cleaned up very well after themselves. I am very satisfied with the work that Canridge did.”
– Michael L., Satisfied Customer
- “Very competitive quote, top quality products used, on time, VERY clean, VERY good workmanship, and incredibly quick and efficient!!
Krome Creative, Satisfied Customer
- “I needed shingles badly and Canridge Roofing while working in the area stopped by the house. Their estimate was more than reasonable and to my surprise less than what friends of mine had paid other companies to do the same thing. The crew showed up bright and early Saturday morning and started the work. The ground level was tarped to catch nails and debris. They replaced my old 35 yr old whirly bird, added another 12 vent. As well the entire roof was covered with membrane before shingling. The crew routinely repaired a couple of spots along the edge where the roof sheeting had been damaged by water, cutting out and replacing the entire area.
The whole crew was very friendly and easy going. The foreman Mike was extremely friendly and very easy to talk to and went beyond what was necessary to do the job. He explained everything they were doing and told me that they would finish mid afternoon. I had to go out for a bit and on returning found they had finished mid-afternoon and had cleaned up the yard front and rear and used a magnetic pickup to find nails. All in all the crew was very professional and did a fantastic job.”
Mike W., Satisfied Customer