Windows & Doors
The style of window you choose will be dependent on your home’s style. Ask yourself how you plan to use the window, the size, shape and location of the window, and whether you want to do a strict replacement of the window or want to try something new.
Benefits Of Door And Window Replacement On Saskatchewan Homes
Windows and doors are the biggest sources of energy loss in a home. New doors and replacement windows on Saskatchewan homes bring many benefits including:
- Improved Aesthetics.
- Improved Energy Efficiency.
- Decreased Maintenance Needs.
- Improved Performance
In addition to window installation in homes, we also install doors. Entry doors and patio doors see a lot of use and wear. After so many years, it’s not uncommon to notice that they just don’t fit tight in the frame anymore. That’s when it’s time to call Canridge Roofing & Exteriors for door replacement in Saskatchewan. Of course, it may be that you simply don’t like the look or style of your door. This is particularly common if you’ve changed the look of your windows or have gotten new siding. Whatever your reason for needing door installation, Canridge Roofing & Exteriors can help.
EXCEEDING YOUR SERVICE EXPECTATIONS IS OUR GOAL
- “We had our house and garage reshingled. I was recommended Canridge Roofing by a friend of mine and was very impressed with their service and professional attitude. I was given a quote and that is exactly what we were charged. They were on time and worked until the job was done. I was very impressed and highly recommend this company.”
“Your guy can change anything he wants because I was very impressed and do highly recommend them to everyone.”
-Maureen J., Satisfied Customer
- “Last fall I was in need of replacing the shingles on my house and I needed to get this done quickly and at a reasonable price. Canridge was able to turn around a quote and complete the job rapidly and, most importantly, well. The roof looks great and the crew cleaned up very well after themselves. I am very satisfied with the work that Canridge did.”
– Michael L., Satisfied Customer
- “Very competitive quote, top quality products used, on time, VERY clean, VERY good workmanship, and incredibly quick and efficient!!
Krome Creative, Satisfied Customer
- “I needed shingles badly and Canridge Roofing while working in the area stopped by the house. Their estimate was more than reasonable and to my surprise less than what friends of mine had paid other companies to do the same thing. The crew showed up bright and early Saturday morning and started the work. The ground level was tarped to catch nails and debris. They replaced my old 35 yr old whirly bird, added another 12 vent. As well the entire roof was covered with membrane before shingling. The crew routinely repaired a couple of spots along the edge where the roof sheeting had been damaged by water, cutting out and replacing the entire area.
The whole crew was very friendly and easy going. The foreman Mike was extremely friendly and very easy to talk to and went beyond what was necessary to do the job. He explained everything they were doing and told me that they would finish mid afternoon. I had to go out for a bit and on returning found they had finished mid-afternoon and had cleaned up the yard front and rear and used a magnetic pickup to find nails. All in all the crew was very professional and did a fantastic job.”
Mike W., Satisfied Customer